Internet usage has become a common practice in most homes. Children can quickly access information to help them with their homework as well as spend time chatting with their friends. Unfortunately, the Internet comes with its dangers. There are sexual predators lurking on the forums your children use. It also isn’t that difficult for your child to stumble across inappropriate materials. As a parent, you will need to do your part to monitor your child’s computer usage to keep them safe.
- Lay out some Internet rules for your child. You may want to limit the amount of time they can use the computer as well as give them a list of approved websites they can visit. Make sure that you are telling your child why you have these rules so that they understand the danger in not obeying the rules. This is the first step to monitoring their computer usage.
- Keep an eye on what your child is doing. You may want to keep the computer in a family room so that your child always has someone watching their activity. This is an excellent accountability method that works quite well. Then one parent doesn’t have to be standing over the child’s shoulder the whole time they are on the computer.
- Click “History” on the top of your browser after your child has finished using the computer. Then click “View All History.” This will allow you to see every website your child visited when you weren’t looking. If you do this each time they use the computer you will be able to catch any inappropriate websites the first time your child uses them. You will then be able to talk to your child before the problem has a chance to escalate.
Finally we recommend you using iSafe All In One keylogger to help you keep an eye on your kids computer.
iSafe Keylogger has been selected as Editor’s Choice at PC Magazine for being the best computer monitoring software for keeping an eye on your kids while they are online.
iSafe Keylogger is the world’s best selling internet monitoring software for monitoring kids. Every detail of PC and Internet activity – ideal to monitor kids im, chat, and internet use.
With iSafe keylogger you can do:
- All-in-one-Record all computer activities, including:keystrokes,screenshots,websites surfed,Facebook,Myspace,clipboard,application used,USB Drive(Disk),CDRom,Printer,Documents used,2-Direction IM chatting(MSN,ICQ,AIM,Yahoo Messenger,Skype Incoming-and-Outgoing messages)…
- Stealth-Work in completely Stealth(invisible,secretly) mode
- Secret-Completely self-hide. Not listed in Task Manager,Taskbar,Uninstall list and Start menu.Can not be detected by Registry clean or optimization tools or Windows’ msconfig.exe
- Live-Send logs timely to your E-mail address in background