- Always follow your parents’ rules regarding computer use.
- Always tell your parents if someone upsets you or makes you uncomfortable.
- Don’t order anything or give anyone credit card information without your parent’s permission.
- Never click on links in emails from people you don’t know.
- Never send information or pictures to anyone over the Internet that you do not know.
We will give you ten rules regarding to how to protect your kids safe online.The internet is really a place where are full of dangerous for children, but armed with parental conotol and monitor tools, you can really protect your kids from these internet dangers.There are great tools available to help parents control and monitor the kids’ computer including chat rooms,instant messaging,software application using and keystroke. Internet safety and safe surfing are important aspects of protecting your children. In this article will we show you how to keep your kids safe from porn,spam,popups and more.
Top 5 Rules For Staying Safe1,Always follow your parents’ rules regarding computer use.2,Always tell your parents if someone upsets you or makes you uncomfortable.3,Don’t order anything or give anyone credit card information without your parent’s permission.4,Never click on links in emails from people you don’t know.5,Never send information or pictures to anyone over the Internet that you do not know.
How many internet Dangers are there now?
Most parents assume that pornography and sexual predators are the only dangers their children face on the internet. While these are certainly a huge concern, there are other dangers lurking in the dark corners of the net. These include the following: areas that foster hate crimes, sites that teach children how to make bombs and other weapons, forums to discuss the best ways to commit suicide, sites that encourage the use of drugs, and even areas where children watch others take drugs via webcams. The John Walsh Show recently aired an episode where teenagers watched as a young man died from an overdose of drugs. As parents, you need to know the dangers that exist on the internet, and arm yourself with the tools and rules to prevent your child from becoming a victim.
Are these internet dangers and threats prevalent?Yes absolutely!Statistics show that 20 percent of children have been solicited online and 25 percent have received unwanted pornography online. Of the 3 million unique users under seventeen that visited adult sites in September of 2000, 21.2% of them were under the age of 14. More than half of teenagers have visited Internet sites containing pornography, offensive music lyrics, gambling or messages of violence or hate. Federal online child pornography cases jumped from 127 in 1995 to 510 in 1999. In 1998 the FBI opened up 700 cases dealing with online pedophilia, most for posting child pornography. By 2000 that figure quadrupled to 2,856 cases. One third of parents in households with Internet access said they used filtering or blocking software.
Which Tools can help me to keep my kids safe?
Finally we recommend you using iSafe All In One keylogger to help you keep an eye on your kids computer.
iSafe Keylogger has been selected as Editor’s Choice at PC Magazine for being the best computer monitoring software for keeping an eye on your kids while they are online.
- free download isafe Keylogger
- iSafe Keylogger is the world’s best selling internet monitoring software for monitoring kids. Every detail of PC and Internet activity – ideal to monitor kids im, chat, and internet use.With iSafe keylogger you can do:
* All-in-one-Record all computer activities, including:keystrokes,screenshots,websites surfed,Facebook,Myspace,clipboard,application used,USB Drive(Disk),CDRom,Printer,Documents used,2-Direction IM chatting(MSN,ICQ,AIM,Yahoo Messenger,Skype Incoming-and-Outgoing messages)…
* Stealth-Work in completely Stealth(invisible,secretly) mode
* Secret-Completely self-hide. Not listed in Task Manager,Taskbar,Uninstall list and Start menu.Can not be detected by Registry clean or optimization tools or Windows’ msconfig.exe
* Live-Send logs timely to your E-mail address in background