To use iSafe keylogger’s sending logs to email feature, you need a gmail, hotmail or anyother email account to receiving logs, and you need to configure your keylogger and email account to enable SMTP AND IMAP feature.
Let’s take gmail as example:
- Enable SMTP
Question: What Are the Gmail SMTP Settings?
Looking for the Gmail SMTP server settings?
Answer: The Gmail SMTP server settings for sending mail through Gmail from any email program are:
- Gmail SMTP serveraddress:
- Gmail SMTP user name: Your full Gmail address(e.g. example@ )
- Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
- Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes