- Always follow your parents’ rules regarding computer use.
- Always tell your parents if someone upsets you or makes you uncomfortable. Continue reading “Internet dangers and how to keep your kids for staying safe”
With more and more inappropriate content that can be found on the Internet, taking control of their kids’s computer and monitoring their internet activities is becoming more and more important for most of parents. From blocking obscene materials and Websites with inappropriate language, we give several easy but feasible options for parents wishing to monitor their child’s Internet and computer use.
- Use a spyware program. Spyware programs provide such features as screen capturing, keystroke recording, software monitoring, and Website tracking. These and other features allow parents to monitor Website traffic, and they allow parents to block inappropriate content. Parents can also receive email notifications for search engine activity and download content.
- Monitor Internet activity. Hold down “CTRL” and “H” to obtain the history of all Internet activity. You can search for recent, 2-week, and up to 3 month histories for easy viewing. Click on unknown Websites to verify that the content is appropriate for your child.
- Check the desktop and other folders for materials that may be inappropriate. To view files in the desktop, log on. View the file names for strange content and unfamiliar downloads. Be sure to check private folders and other drives. Materials may be saved in less obvious locations. Continue reading “Spy on child's Computer to keep kids safe on internet”
Every parent worries about their kids and the safety of them. Allowing your kids to have unlimited access to the computer may be very dangerous as you never know what they are getting into. Monitor your kids and know where they are all the time!
So how to monitor your kids internet activity and computer usage? Continue reading “How to Monitor Your Kids Online and Computer Usage”
Welcome to iSafe Keylogger Blog.
Here you can find and read many useful skills and information about iSafe Keylogger and other sypwares.